“Due South” is rising again — in firstrun syndication.New episodes of the comedy/actioner that aired on CBS in 1994 and 1995 have been cleared by Polygram Television for a fall start on 108 stations covering more than 80% of U.S. TV households. There’s no word yet on a Los Angeles outlet, but other major-market stations on board for the weekly hour include WWOR New York, WCIU Chicago, KTVU San Francisco and KXAS Dallas. The series, which stars Paul Gross as a Canadian Mountie transplanted to Chicago, is produced by Alliance Communications.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut