Warner Bros. TV is preparing for the departure of chief drama developer Nina Tassler, who sources say is in talks for a job at CBS Prods. One scenario kicking around the halls of the studio has Steve Pearlman, senior vice president of current programming, taking over Tassler’s duties as head of drama. Trent Jones, now director of current programming, would be upped to head of current, but still would report to Pearlman. Warner Bros. TV had no comment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut