NBC has ordered two additional episodes of the Universal Television freshman comedy “Something So Right,” which airs in the Tuesday 8:30-9 p.m. slot. That brings the total order of episodes to 24, and would seem to indicate that the network has no plans on giving the show a rest this season to try something else in its timeslot.So far this season, “Something So Right” has averaged a 10.5 rating and a 17 share in households, according to Nielsen. It’s lead-in, “Mad About You,” has averaged a 11.4/18.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut