The rival queens of syndicated afternoon talk will be united in an unlikely setting — on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” — when Rosie O’Donnell makes an appearance on a show taping in Chicago for national air next Tuesday.Rosie will first plug her book “Kids Are Punny,” then she and Oprah will mud-wrestle to determine television supremacy. OK, so they won’t mud-wrestle. You can’t say it’s not a good idea.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut