Nick at Nite will send “The Brady Bunch” and “Laverne & Shirley” back to primetime in 1998 — “Laverne” beginning in June and “Brady” in September. Meanwhile Nick’s spinoff, nostalgia-net TV Land, plugs in “The Flip Wilson Show” beginning in August.“The Wonder Years” will become part of the Nick at Nite schedule in October, while TV Land plans a monthlong salute to “Laverne & Shirley” and “Mork & Mindy” creator Garry Marshall in June.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut