Nickelodeon has slated its 10th annual Kids’ Choice Awards for April 19 from the site of the Grand Olympic Auditorium in downtown L.A., where the network plans to construct a “Nick-O-Drome” venue to house an expected crowd of 6,000.Voting for the awards, which honor kids’ favorites from movies, TV, music and sports, will be conducted via an on-air campaign from March 30 to April 13. Last year, nearly 23 million votes were tabulated by kids voting by phone, mail and online via Nickelodeon’s web site on America Online.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut