MTV plans to roll out its offbeat new talk/variety strip “Oddville, MTV” on June 16, running the show weeknights at 11 p.m. thereafter and repeating each episode the following evening at 7 p.m.The show, hosted by former Broadcasting & Cable staffer Rich Brown (known here by the alias Frank Hope), has a 65-episode order. It’s based on a cult hit public access series hosted by Brown in New York City.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut