Josephine Ann Longobardi has been tapped as the bailiff and Curt Chaplin fills the interviewer post on the Ralph Edwards/Stu Billett Prods. upcoming revival of “The People’s Court.”Longobardi is a nine-year veteran of New York City’s criminal courts, and will continue to work as a court officer (a bailiff in California’s court parlance) in addition to her duties on the hourlong strip premiering this fall. Chaplin will interview the winners and losers after cases are determined by the show’s new presiding judge, former Gotham Mayor Ed Koch. Chaplin has worked as a broadcast news and sports reporter for more than two decades.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut