NBC has ordered additional episodes of its 8:30 p.m. sitcoms “Fired Up” and “Union Square.”NBC has asked for seven more installments of Paramount’s “Fired Up,” the Sharon Lawrence starrer that bowed last spring as a midseason replacement. Freshman comedy “Union Square,” which occupies the plum post-“Friends” berth on Thursdays, has been picked up for at least five more episodes. For the season to date, “Fired Up,” airing Mondays, is averaging a 5.3 rating in the key demographic category of adults 18-49, while “Union Square” is pulling in a 10.9 in adults 18-49.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut