BUENOS AIRES — U.S.-based National Geographic Channel has inked a deal for its documentary channel in Argentina with local Santa Clara Prods., owners of the Quality Channel.The general manager of Santa Clara, Diego Castrillo, told Daily Variety that National Geographic will provide a primetime two-hour daily doc segment on science, history, technology and exploration. The plan is to launch in Argentina soon after the U.K. debut in September, according to National Geographic president Sandy McGovern and manager Mitchell Freund .
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut