MILAN — Italian pubcaster RAI said the number of people paying the TV license fee is on the rise.During fiscal 1996, 298,000 new licenses were issued, which brings the total number of households paying it to more than 16 million (81% of the total). Revenues from the fees rose to $1.4 billion in 1996. The cost to the consumer increased in the same period from $91 to $93.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut