Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. launched its MGM Gold television channel in Brazil over the weekend, the entertainment company said Monday.The channel, featuring a mix of movies and television shows from the MGM library, initially will reach 3 million satellite and cable viewers through Net Brasil and Sky TV. Audience penetration in Brazil stands at less than 10% of available TV households, but it is expected to more than double by the year 2000, MGM said in a statement.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut