Local news veteran Terri Merryman will join KCAL as a news anchor and correspondent starting Sept. 2.Merryman has worked as an anchor and reporter for NBC affiliates WXIA Atlanta and WSMV Nashville as well as ABC’s Miami affil WPLG. During her tenure at WPLG, she worked with KCAL news director Dennis Herzig. Herzig said there’s been no decision yet on which of KCAL’s three primetime newscasts Merryman will co-anchor. KCAL’s other main primetime female news anchor, Pat Harvey, has several years to go on her contract.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut