Bill Lord, who in his two years as news director has guided KNBC-TV to some of its best ratings of the 1990s, is resigning his post to return to his hometown of Seattle and KIRO-TV.A KIRO spokeswoman said Monday that Lord would in mid-July rejoin the station where he worked from August 1993 to April 1995. He will carry the titles of both news director and director of operations, according to a station source. KNBC assistant news director Nancy Bauer will fill the news director slot until a replacement for Lord can be found.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut