The former “Baywatch” babe and “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton have been shopping for a distributor on a futuristic action-hour series dubbed “Fashion Force” (Daily Variety, June 2), but it’s unclear if that show is the focus of Lee’s conversations with CTTD. Reps for Lee, William Morris (packager of “Fashion Force”) and CTTD declined to elaborate, although Lee’s spokeswoman said the actress is developing an action-comedy syndie hour for fall 1998.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania