The former “Baywatch” babe and “Pretty Woman” scribe J.F. Lawton have been shopping for a distributor on a futuristic action-hour series dubbed “Fashion Force” (Daily Variety, June 2), but it’s unclear if that show is the focus of Lee’s conversations with CTTD. Reps for Lee, William Morris (packager of “Fashion Force”) and CTTD declined to elaborate, although Lee’s spokeswoman said the actress is developing an action-comedy syndie hour for fall 1998.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London