Sydney-based Dream Creations Intl. and principals Daizy Gedeon and Leo Mir plan to produce the four-hour miniseries “Lebanon: A Search for Identity,” based on their film short “Lebanon … Imprisoned Splendor” that was narrated by Omar Sharif.Sharif also will appear as himself in the historical docu miniseries, which is skedded to go into production next year at locations in Lebanon, Australia, France and the U.S. from a teleplay by Gedeon and Mir. Gedeon also will direct. “Lebanon: A Search for Identity” focuses on Lebanon’s tumultuous recent past, from 1970 to the present.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut