AUCKLAND — New Zealand’s TV3 is the first overseas broadcaster to snap up the new Roseanne talker.Program director Gary Brown confirmed the web has bought several years of the series, which he plans to use to attract afternoon viewers. “Roseanne is one of the most well-known and respected comedians. When I saw her on ‘Oprah,’ I thought she was superb. Her approach was just fantastic,” he said. The web currently screens “Oprah” at midday and it’s understood the Roseanne talker offers a form of insurance should “Oprah” not be renewed.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut