LONDON — Carlton Communications has taken a £4 million ($6.6 million) hit from the closure of its Singapore-based karaoke channel KTV.That made a small dent in otherwise healthy half-year results from the fast-expanding British media group, which showed an 11% rise in pre-tax profit to $260 million for the six months ended March 31. Sales rose by 6%, to $1.47 billion. Carlton recently bought the minor ITV station Westcountry TV and Rank Film Distributors, now renamed Carlton Film Distributors, strengthening its broadcasting business and its library.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut