KABC radio afternoon drivetime personality Larry Elder will sit in as guest host for Geraldo Rivera on the CNBC talkshow “Rivera Live” during the week of Aug. 25.The controversial Elder, whose show continues to be the target of an advertiser boycott from a special interest group known as the Talking Drum Community Forum, was recently the subject of a report on “60 Mintues” and a cover story in the community newspaper New Times.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut