Spike Jones Jr. has been tapped by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences to produce and direct the nontelevised Creative Arts portion of the 49th annual Primetime Emmy Awards on Sept. 7 from the Pasadena Civil Auditorium.It will be Jones’ third stint as producer-director of the technical Primetime Emmys in 55 categories. The theme of this year’s program will find nostalgic pairings of TV stars who have performed together being enlisted as presenters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut