TOKYO — The Discovery Channel’s Japan version has been launched, and it will be carried on the PerfecTV direct-to-home satellite platform, as well as some regional CATV services.In a statement released Friday by Discovery Japan Inc., the program provider said its Japanese version of the Discovery Channel will feature documentaries about subjects such as nature, science, history and culture. Discovery Japan Inc. is a joint venture between Singapore-based Discovery Asia Inc. and the Japanese cable company Jupiter Programming Co. Jupiter is jointly operated by TCI of the U.S. and Japanese trading house Sumitomo Corp.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut