Jim Henson Interactive has struck a deal to develop original online content exclusively for the Microsoft Network.The agreement calls for interactive programming that features Jim Henson Prods.’ Muppets characters, as well as newly created characters. Both companies expect the first set of shows to debut this summer on MSN. The three-year development plan calls for two jointly developed projects in the first year of the agreement, three in the second year and four in the third.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut