Comedian-actor Denis Leary will star in his first HBO comedy special, the “HBO Comedy Hour” presentation “Denis Leary: Lock ‘N Load,” in a program filming in New York in September for a November premiere on the network.Leary, whose TV projects have included the Showtime edition of his live stage show “No Cure for Cancer,” has had difficulty cementing himself as a film actor, appearing in such movies as “The Ref,” “The Sandlot,” “Two if by Sea” and HBO’s “The Second Civil War.” However, Leary has several film projects coming up, including Barry Levinson’s “Wag the Dog” (starring Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman), “The Matchmaker” with Janeane Garofalo, “Wide Awake” with Dana Delany and Rosie O’Donnell, and “Suicide Kings” with Christopher Walken, Jay Mohr, Johnny Galecki and Henry Thomas.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut