David Hasselhoff has reupped with All American Television for three more years as executive producer and star of “Baywatch.”Production on season nine of “Baywatch” is set to begin in June. The syndie skein has lost some of its luster, ratings-wise, in recent years, but it remains one of the world’s best-known U.S. TV exports, airing in 110 countries around the world. The action-drama series bowed on NBC in 1989 and was picked up by All American for syndication in 1990. Hasselhoff also starred in a spinoff, “Baywatch Nights,” that lasted two seasons.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut