Donna Harrison has been tapped as the new executive producer for the NBC daytime talker “Leeza.”Harrison is president of Leeza Gibbons Enterprises, which produces the talkshow in association with Paramount Domestic Television. Harrison succeeds Lora Wiley as the show runner on “Leeza.” The company also has tapped Kaye Zusmann as senior VP. Zusmann has spent the past six years producing documentaries and other non-fiction programs for Turner Broadcasting cablers TNT and Turner Classic Movies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut