Fox Television has tapped Gene McHugh vice president and general manager of WAGA Atlanta, a New World station Fox has acquired.McHugh replaces Jack Sander, who had held that post under New World. McHugh most recently was VP and general manager of Fox-owned WTTG Washington. Before that, he was station manager of WATL Atlanta, which Fox sold a few years ago to Qwest, the Tribune Broadcasting-backed group owner. News Corp. this week closed its purchase of New World, and other general manager changes will likely be in the works down the road. A new general manager will be named at WTTG Washington in the near future.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut