ESPN “SportsCenter” anchor Dan Patrick on Wednesday signed a contract extension that will keep him attached to the sports cable net through the year 2004.Agreement comes 10 days after Kenny Mayne joined Patrick as co-host of the nightly ESPN program, replacing Keith Olbermann, who defected to MSNBC at the end of June to host his own nightly talk/magazine show. Patrick, 40, has been with ESPN since 1989. Financial terms weren’t disclosed, but one report put the new pact at more than $600,000 annually.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut