Novelist James Ellroy has inked an exclusive deal with Scripps Howard Prods. to develop concepts for TV drama series.Ellroy’s list of bestsellers includes “My Dark Places,” “White Jazz,” “L.A. Confidential,” “The Big Nowhere,” “The Black Dahlia” and “American Tabloid.” Danny DeVito, Kevin Spacey and Kim Basinger are starring in a feature film based on “L.A. Confidential” from Warner Bros. this fall. SHP is already at work on two concepts submitted by Ellroy. Ellroy’s deal with SHP was brokered by Joel Gotler of Renaissance.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut