Columbia TriStar Television Distribution has notched another Fox O&O and another top-10 market clearance for its upcoming syndie talk-variety strip with Donny and Marie Osmond.Fox-owned WJBK Detroit has joined Fox O&Os in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix and Salt Lake City in picking up “The Donny & Marie Show” for daytime next year. The sale in Detroit, the nation’s ninth-largest TV market, brings the show’s national clearance to date to 15 markets covering 35% of U.S. TV households. Other top-20 market stations signing on for “Donny & Marie” include NBC affiliates WFLA Tampa and KACE Minneapolis. Col TriStar is targeting a late-summer launch for the singing siblings, who hosted their own ABC primetime variety hour in the late 1970s.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut