Discovery Communications Inc. has acquired Travel Channel-Latin America from Landmark Communications after a year of on-again, off-again negotiations.The deal includes TCLA’s 6 million subscribers and its programming library. Privately held Discovery declined to disclose the purchase price or time frame for breaking even. All TCLA operations will be handled out of Miami by Discovery Networks, Latin America/Iberia. Personnel changes will be determined over the next few weeks.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut