Dana King, who anchored the ill-fated syndicated newsmagazine series “Day & Date” from Eyemark Entertainment and most recently filled in as a general assignment reporter for CBS News, has been hired as an anchor at KPIX-TV San Francisco as a news anchor for the CBS O&O. She begins there July 7.King will be teamed on the station’s weeknight 10 o’clock newscast with Dave McElhatton. The Emmy Award-winning King had been rumored to be considering jobs at other syndie newsmags but opted instead for the regular Bay Area anchor gig. Before “Day & Date” went under, King worked as a substitute co-anchor and reporter for “Good Morning America.” After joining CBS News in December 1993, King co-anchored “The CBS Morning News” and was a frequent contributor to “CBS This Morning” as well as other CBS news programs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut