Joe Davola has been named executive producer of “The Keenen Ivory Wayans Show.”Davola comes to Buena Vista TV’s new syndie latenight strip from Dreamworks Television, where he helped establish the division and was involved in the development of the ABC sitcom “Spin City.” In his new post, Davola will share exec producers duties with host Wayans and his manager, Eric L. Gold. He’ll oversee day-to-day production, succeeding Charlie Parsons, who stepped down last week after launching the talk-variety hour last month. Before Dreamworks, Davola served stints as a production and development exec with MTV and Fox Broadcasting Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut