CNN/SI, the 24-hour sports news network from Turner Broadcasting, is poised to break the 10-million-subscriber mark in the wake of an affiliation agreement with SportsChannel Florida — which will begin airing CNN/SI programming to its 3 million subs beginning on Saturday.Many of CNN/SI’s subscribers remain backyard satellite dish owners. Still, the channel’s penetration significantly surpasses that of direct competitor ESPNews. The service launched last December. “Reaching the 10-million-subscriber mark in just over six months is reflective of the value of CNN/SI,” said Carter Maguire, executive VP of Turner Network Sales.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut