MEXICO CITY — Turner has fixed a launch date of March 17 for its Spanish-lingo newsnet CNN en Espanol and unveiled the newsnet’s programming slate.The 24-hour service, which enters Latin America with distribution deals already completed for 3.5 million subscribers, will operate alongside the English-lingo CNN Intl. Hard news programming highlights include “Ahora,” a 90-second newscast airing at the top of all half-hour feature programs, guaranteeing that viewers are never more than 30 minutes away from the news; and primetime world news round-up “Panorama Mundial.” Feature programming includes interview slot “Perspectiva”; daily sports and showbiz slots “Deportes CNN” and “Escenario”; and “Enfoque,” which each weekday explores a different topic, such as the environment, medicine and travel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut