Dick Clark is again tossing his hat into the gameshow hosting ring, agreeing to front the new half-hour va-riety/gameshow strip “It Takes Two” that premieres March 10 at 4 p.m. on cable’s Family Channel.The show pits three teams of two contestants against each other as they try to guess correct answers to often per-plexing dilemmas posed to them by Clark. A winner of two Emmys hosting “The $25,000 Pyramid,” Clark is best known as the longtime host of TV’s “American Bandstand.” He is also executive producer of Sunday’s Golden Globe Awards telecast.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut