NEW ORLEANS — Argentina’s Clarin Group, parent of broadcaster Multicanal, has sold its Brazilian ca-ble assets under Artear to Globo for $55 million.Artear exec director Lucio Pagliaro told Daily Variety that the assets — in which Clarin held a 67% stake, the rest belonging to Globo — were originally acquired several years ago for just $4.5 million. The three cable systems involved, located in Sao Paulo state, include some 50,000 subscribers. Made at Globo’s request, the sale effectively reaped for Artear a hefty $1,600 per subscriber.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut