MEXICO CITY — The Cisneros Television Group (CTG) — the rapidly expanding pay TV programming arm of Venezuela’s Organizacion Cisneros — has added two names to its roster of seasoned TV execs.Guillermo I. Martinez and Gustavo Basalo have been tapped as directors of channel development, responsible for news and entertainment programming respectively The two execs initially are working on a fourth network for Miami Beach-based CTG, which in November launched kiddie web Locomotion (in a joint venture with Hearst Corp.) and two Playboy franchise channels in Latin America. Martinez formerly was corporate VP for Organizacion Cisneros and Basalo recently was media adviser to Hearst Corp., Cox’s Latino cable division and pay TV programmer United Family Communications.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut