HBO has given a 13-week renewal to “The Chris Rock Show,” with new episodes skedded to air Friday nights beginning Sept. 12.The latenight talk/comedy/variety series debuted in February with a five-week run. In addition, Rock has been tabbed to host “The 1997 MTV Video Music Awards” on Sept. 4; kudocast will be broadcast live on the East Coast at 8 p.m. from Radio City Music Hall in Gotham. Rock’s first single and video, “Champagne,” will be released this month, and his book “Rock This” is being published in October.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut