HONG KONG — Chinese Television Network (CTN) has launched what it believes to be the first 24-hour Chinese cable channel in North America.Following a deal with Time Warner Cable, CTN began showing a round-the-clock combination of its Zhong Tian news channel and its Dadi entertainment and information programming on cable in the Los Angeles area in June.CTN, a Taiwanese-controlled company, was launched in 1994 with the goal of offering Mandarin-language programming to Chinese living around the world. It usually provides its two channels through direct broadcast satellite service.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut