HONG KONG — Channel V, Star TV’s music channel, has launched a new 24-hour service in Japan.Known as Channel V Intl., it is broadcast through the Japanese digital platform PerfecTV. Launched a year ago, PerfecTV has 350,000 viewers, and carries 100 television stations and 105 radio channels. “As Channel V moves forward into a new territory, it again demonstrates the demand for the service which we provide,” said Darren Childs, the channel’s director of business development. “We are extremely excited to be working with one of the most popular and unique channels in Asia,” said PerfecTV president Koya Mita.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut