CBS ordered the back-nine episodes of “Step by Step” at the show’s 150th episode celebration.The show is one of two Warner Bros. TV series that CBS snagged from ABC’s TGIF lineup of last season. While ratings have declined in the transition, the show is the highest-rated comedy on the Eye web’s Friday family lineup, and the loss has also hurt ABC. CBS also ordered two additional episodes of Monday comedy “Everybody Loves Raymond,” bringing its season total to 24. The show is produced by HBO Independent Prods. and Worldwide Pants.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut