Castle Rock Entertainment has signed an exclusive two-year deal with former executive producers of “The Simpsons” Bill Oakley and Josh Weinstein.The two will develop and produce new series for Castle Rock. The deal, which sources estimate is worth more than $5 million, was made by Glenn Padnick, president of Castle Rock TV, Scott Schwartz of Vision Art Management and lawyers Ernie Del and Jon Moonves. Oakley and Weinstein have worked on “The Simpsons” for the past five years and were executive producers for two. The duo are consulting on the show this summer.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut