TORONTO — Tee-Comm Electronics Inc., which operates the AlphaStar digital direct-to-home satellite TV services in both Canada and the U.S., has been placed in receivership by its banker, the Bank of Montreal.The company, based in Milton, Ontario., has about 50,000 subscribers in the United States, where it started the service in July 1996, and 6,000 in Canada, where it launched just two months ago.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut