The National Academy of Cable Programming has issued a deadline of Aug. 1 for network entries and a producer deadline of Aug. 15 for material to be considered for the 19th Annual National CableAce Awards competition.In addition, Aug. 29 has been established as the submission deadline for live programming airing between Aug. 1 and 29. A total of 89 categories will be open to made-for-cable programs and performances this year. To be eligible for a CableAce Award, a program must have premiered on a national or regional cable network between July 1, 1996, and Aug. 31, 1997.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut