H-TV, the inhouse documentary unit for A&E, has interviewed first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton for a forthcoming edition of the network’s “Biography” series profiling billionaire Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton.Clinton became acquainted with Walton while serving on the Wal-Mart board of directors in the late 1980s, resigning after her husband, Bill, announced his candidacy for President.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut