SYDNEY — The U.K.’s BBC has inked a 10-year pact with Beyond for the Aussie distributor to exclusively oversee the international distribution of the pubcaster’s flagship science and technology show “Tomorrow’s World.”The deal, which officially will be unveiled at Mipcom, initially provides for Beyond to distrib the 34th and 35th seasons of the show, which will air on the Beeb through 1999. “Beyond presented a very attractive marketing and financial package, which should be very good for the series and the BBC,” said Mike Phillips, director of the BBC Rights Agency.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut