NEW ORLEANS – Artear, Argentina’s second largest broadcaster, is setting up a Miami-based distribbery to handle growing export sales.Grupo Clarin-owned Artear has ramped up its telenovela output from one to two a year and is also producing more youth-oriented programming. Last year saw exports grow 35%, sales topper Jorge Vaillant told Daily Variety at last week’s NATPE TV market. Artear’s 1996 exports are independently estimated at about $4 million. Vaillant will be assisted by sales exec Sheila Hall Aguirre, who joins Artear from Venezuelan-owned rival distrib Coral Pictures.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut