HONG KONG —- Asian Cable Communications (Accion) has become the exclusive distributor of the ESPN and Star Sports channels to cable affiliates in the Philippines.Accion provides cable programming to more than 350 affiliated cable systems in the country. The sports networks will also continue their direct-delivery deal with Sky Cable in the Philippines. ESPN Star Sports was formed as a joint venture last November between the two cable and satellite broadcasters. ESPN reaches almost 20 million homes throughout Asia. Star Sports is available in more than 60 million households.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut