On the heels of a third-year pickup by the NBC O&O group, the syndie magazine strip “Access Hollywood” has secured timeslot upgrades in seven markets.The show, produced by NBC and distributed by Fox’s Twentieth TV, will move from early ayem timeslots on Fox O&Os in two top-35 markets, Dallas and Kansas City, to early fringe or access slots on Big Three network affiliates. Although distributed by Twentieth, “Access Hollywood” never fared well on Fox O&Os, prompting the stations to downgrade the show. Twentieth senior VP and general sales manager Paul Franklin has spearheaded the push to secure new station deals for the show.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut