ABC will air “Tom Clancy’s Net Force” next year as a four-hour miniseries.The thriller about electronic-based terrorism will be produced by ABC Pictures, the C.P. Group and Big Entertainment. The agreement represents Big Entertainment’s second joint effort with ABC Inc., and its first big foray into primetime network television. The Berkley Publishing group also announced it will publish a series of companion paperback novels to tie in with the miniseries, created by Clancy and Steve Pieczenik. The William Morris Agency represented Netco Partners, a joint venture between Big and the C.P. Group.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut